Wednesday 24 October 2012

My fragile heart; my love


 My fragile heart; love
1.    My heart cries so loud; seeking you;
My mind so uncertain; thinking of you
You availed yourself long ago; but disappeared in an unfold folk,
 Leaving just hopes of appearance in fold

2.    Oh how blind are you; on how nostalgic my soul feels?
Oh how blind are you; on how loneliness frustrates my soul?
Oh how blind are you; on how fear and anxiety torment my soul?
Oh how blind are you; on how devouring the world has been to my soul?

3.    Please return to me; for my heart beats rapidly for your presence
Please return to me; for my soul wails for your cheering shadows
Please return to me; for you took along my inner being
Please return to me; for the world dejects me with no cause

4.    My way; so dark with no shine to lead me home
My path; so narrowed with potholes to retire me home
My soul; so engulfed with bitterness in refraining me home
My eyes; so deem with hot tears to see me home

5.    Though bitterness and injustice dwindles my joy, I shall seek thy return alone to be restored
Though hot winds and tenuous storms sway my knees, I shall seek thy promises of eternity
Though my eyes melt with hot tears, I shall seek thy cheer of comfort and love;
Yes! My soul waits vigorously for your return

6.    Let me not loose the battle to tribulations
Let me not loose the race to temptations
Let me not loose the fight to tormentations
Let me not choose the bogus trophy

7.    Behold I hear the trumpets so loud;
So loud in the clouds with shouts of applauds
Behold I hear the sound so loud and chiming;
Chiming in the ears of the transgressor
Behold I see the light so bright and white; as white as the snow of an Eskimo in a limo
Behold glory descends like a fountain of falls;
 Pouring as the untamed rain
Behold all tears are gone with no sorrow and grief;
 Gone as the restless pilgrims
Behold all garments of tribulations are substituted;
And all broken arms fixed with eagle's wings

8.    Thy eyes see the throne of promise and glory
Thy heart feels the perfect peace of eternity
Thy wounds; healed in four folds
Thy fragile heart; my love – now healed as I sit on the everlasting throne of glory;
Thy mortal body now attired in a splendouring bridal garments and
Thy head coronated with a finest golden crown  

No comments:

Post a Comment